Mother

Hi All...

I wish

Every mother is

So kind...
So lovable...
So strong...
So brave...
So tender...
So tough...
So stubborn...

and all the above qualities with appropriate balance which gives the maturity to raise a child..and where the child can continue it to the generations which will make the individual life happier and peaceful!!..if every mother tries to learn to be balanced and focussed..the world would be the best place to live in!

Wish every soul gets a balanced life...motherly love and reciprocate it to every human they meet!

I.tried one more doodle today and this  is for all the mothers n kids who will and should have the pleasant n memorable moments and conversations!


Thanks to Amma who gave me life and thanks to my chitti little fellow who made me feel so proid and happy that she chose me! Learning Life from both of them!

Comments

Popular Posts