Lost in thoughts!

 I always used to enjoy my own company while travelling,That will be a nostalagic moment now when i think of getting up early to rush to get a window seat in APSRTC bus ,then start  listening to music and  lost in thoughts! :)..And i was also wondering how much brain talks n thinks...i always feel it should have a pen and it would write 1000's of books in minutes :)...I was always covering my story of the birth till date from hebbal to yellahanka :P 

I always wanted to doodle during the meetings,.which i could not do much at my desk and could do now due to lock down!

Was trying for some reference pics to start with and found this ..i just loved and started it but then was loving it for every stroke i give and it reminded me of my thoughts where someone had illustrated it so beautifully!Every thought is so crazy and when we just close our eyes and try to find ourselves..love ourselves..few would be so clear,few would be tangled and few are directionless...so on...! Wow!..Though it is very simple to draw..artist in me was happy that i could do something! :D


Comments

Popular Posts