Jai Hanuman!!!


Hanuman is always my favorite god and he was the primary contact for me during exams… :P
Once I went to hanuman temple and I was so happy that day..and I was  fully involved in doing nama japa of hanuman…
He was soo kind enuf…He made me to feel that he was there in the clouds ..It was soo beautiful to see the above view in sky..
I some how recollected and painted it..

Thanks to satya for reminding me of Hanuman jayanthi!!
And I guess my mom would have done a special prayer to hanuman today..with vada mala..!!!

JAI HANUMAN!!!

Comments

సీత said…
Beautiful !!!!!!!!!

Jai Hanuman.. Jai Jai Hanuman!
Satyask said…
bavundi .. thank you!
Anonymous said…
Hi Kiran, its feels so good putting what u feel inside onto a paper, doesn`t it?
Unknown said…
yes i was so happy after i did this...!!felt like blessed again.. :)
Sri Valli said…
Chala Bavundi...

Jai Hanuman!

Popular Posts